If your baby is constantly leaking urine, then the baby is likely to need a baby diaper that is one size larger or smaller. Shujie provides various sizes of diapers even including adult size pull up pants.
Diaper rash is an allergic reaction. Using a diaper for too long and eating too much solid food can cause your baby to develop a diaper rash.
(1) Change baby diapers more frequently than usual.
(2) If possible, keep your baby's butt open for a while when changing baby diapers.
(3) When changing baby diapers, use fragrance-free breast milk soap and warm water to wash your baby's butt. Fragrance and deodorant soaps are harmful to the baby's skin.
(4) If you use baby wipes, choose fragrance-free, alcohol- and chemical-free wipes.
(5) When washing cloth diapers and baby clothes, do not use softeners, or anti-static or aromatic laundry soaps, which may cause diaper rash.
(6) Do not let your baby eat any food that may aggravate diaper rash.
We also provide unisex baby pants for your convenience.
(1) Over-the-counter zinc oxide ointment can eliminate diaper rash.
(2) Diaper rash caused by inflammation and allergies can be relieved by using mild topical zinc oxide ointment or petrolatum ointment.
(3) Diaper rash caused by bacterial infection is usually caused by Staphylococcus or Streptococcus and can appear as a red rash or sometimes herpes. Medication is required at this time. A pediatrician may prescribe antibiotics.
(4) For diaper rash caused by a yeast infection, the baby's physician may recommend the use of a prescription topical antibacterial ointment.
As a company dealing with disposable hygienic products, we invest in infrastructure and production lines year by year with quality first. We now have more than 20 international advanced production lines, covering baby diapers, baby pants, adult diapers, adult pull-up pants, pads, sanitary napkins, menstrual pants, etc.
We continuously absorb advanced management concepts and optimize the whole process of supply chain and sales. We have obtained an ISO management system certificate, I medical device certificate, and CE, FDA certificate. If necessary, welcome to consult.
(+86) 0571-86925128 / (+86) 0571-86935785
+86 183 6800 7686