The raw materials for disposable diapers, pants, sanitary napkins, and underpads can be classified as the following catalogs
(1) Non-woven Fabric: These are the important materials used in these products which can be classified as Air-through, Spun-bond, Spun-lace, etc. These materials are widely used on the top sheet, back sheet, leak guard, waist belt areas. The non-woven fabric industry in China is mature and there are many choices for you. As a sanitary disposables wholesaler, we can help you select different kinds of non-woven fabrics to meet your unique requirements.
(2) Absorbent Core: Generally speaking, there are two kinds of absorbent core for the diaper, pants, underpads, sanitary napkins products. One is Pulp and SAP covered with tissue/non-woven, the other is SAP core without the fluff. The SAP core featured baby diapers are now widely used in China market. For the international market, the first absorbent core is popular and these products are sold in different international markets, including disposable pull up pants.
(3) Hot Melt Glue: The hot melt glue is used as construction glue, elastic glue, back glue which make different layers combined together.
(4) Elastics: This material is used as a leak cuff, waistband, etc. Especially for the baby and adult pulls-up pants for the parts of belly, waist, back crotch elastics.
(5) PE Backsheet: The back sheet is for all kinds of these products. This can be classified as printing or non-printing, breathable or non-breathable. The wetness indicator is printed on the PE back sheet.
(6) Loop And Hook Tape: This is the fastening system that plays an important role in diapers. There are 2 kinds of fastening systems. Non-woven frontal tape with hook tape and PE frontal tape with PP tape.
(7) Individual Wrapper: This is PE or Non-woven fabric material used in sanitary napkins and women's menstrual pants.
For such products, the common packages are PE bags, PE and Alu film bags, and color printing boxes.
PE bag is economical so it is widely used to pack baby diapers, pants, underpads, sanitary napkins while the other 2 materials are mostly used for sanitary napkins.
(+86) 0571-86925128 / (+86) 0571-86935785
+86 183 6800 7686